Suffolk County Harley-Davidson will accept eligible returns and exchanges with a valid receipt or proof of purchase. Products kept longer than 30 days from the date of purchase are considered final. Products returned in less than new condition cannot be accepted. Refunds will be made in the same manner the customer paid or store credit may be given.
To be eligible for return:
- Products must be in new unused/uninstalled condition with factory tags and packaging intact.
- You must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Not eligible for return:
- Discounted items. All sales are final.
- Electrical items and components are not returnable for any reason.
- Paint and painted parts are not returnable for any reason. All sales are final.
- Helmets, hats and headgear are not returnable for health and hygiene reasons.
- Factory cut keys are not returnable.
Returns will be refunded to the original form of payment once the items have been inspected. If we are unable to refund to the original payment method, your refund will be made in the form of store credit. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
There will be a 20% fee on the return of special ordered products, seasonal (non-core) clothing as defined by HDMC, and inventory we no longer carry.